This company has no active Experiences
Rate This Company (0)
- Total Jobs: 0 Jobs
- Mfg/Healthcare/IT Manufacturing
Something About Company
Since 1944, customers have come to Radix for innovative solutions and we’ve responded with what we do best: using our committed R&D, intense knowledge of materials, and outstanding engineering capabilities to create industry-leading high-temperature wire.
For more than 70 years, Radix has been the leader in high temperature wire and cable. Radix specializes in the design and manufacture of products to meet the most challenging and severe environments. From fire resistance to rugged constructions that meet even the most difficult abrasion conditions, Radix has a high performing wire and cable solution available.
Our high temperature, high performance cable wire is the leading wire in the appliance, industrial heating, and motor industries and plays a vital role in items such as fast food kitchen appliances, fire alarm systems, lighting constructions, flare stacks, transformers, and more.
Our mission is to grow and prosper by being our customers’ preferred source of high temperature wires and cables. We are dedicated to continuously improving our products and services, and solving our customers’ product and process problems through innovation.
We are proud to deliver our high quality American-made products virtually anywhere in the world – FIRST TIME, EVERY TIME. We are equally proud to maintain the industry’s highest level of customer service and technical support, to have a corporate environment built on integrity and accountability, and to have a long history of practicing ethical and responsible corporate citizenship. We attribute these characteristics to the efforts of our employees.
With service ranging up to 25+ years at Radix, we have a workforce of 100 dedicated employees with high standards for safety, on time delivery and quality. All of our employees understand the importance of their job to the success of our business and even more importantly, the importance of their team
Radix strives for the best—the best product and the best people. We offer extensive training and onboarding, annual training refreshers, and educational reimbursement to ensure that our employees have the right tools and motivation to do the best job, every day. In addition, we offer the following benefits. Visit www.radix-wire.com or send your resume to email@example.com to apply today!
- Tuition reimbursement
- An employee recognition program where employees are recognized for taking the initiative to go above and beyond their every day tasks.
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits that kick in the first of the month, following 30 days after the date of hire.
- A 401k plan that will match your contributions, dollar for dollar, up to 4% of your salary.
- Employee Assistance Program, including 3 free visits.
- Shift differential for those working off shift.
- 9 fixed Holiday’s with pay.
- Community involvement. Radix would not be in business for 70+ years if it weren’t for a strong community. We support United Way throughout the year with various activities and events.
- Annual company outings.
- Employee referral program.
- Bi-monthly employee newsletter.